Fibregenix Platinum Pro is the best choice for competition and hardworking horses, for veterans and those with compromised digestive systems:
What you’ll love:
- How much simpler and more effective your horse’s diet becomes
- The tasty small pellets will mean no more sifting out of expensive powdered supplements – your horse or pony will eat every scrap
- It’s free from whole cereals and molasses so super low in starch and sugars
- How much money you’ll save. You won’t need a whole heap of other supplements to keep topline/condition on, improve hooves/coat/digestive function etc
What will surprise you:
- The huge difference a small amount of Fibregenix can make to his looks, vitality, recovery and performance
- The amount of condition and topline your horse will put on and maintain even during the busy competition season
- The speed in which you’ll see those improvements
- How much calmer your horse is and how much better he copes with the stress of travelling/competing
- No more sloppy manure from stress
- Noticeable improvements to stamina, energy and better recovery
- Improvements to his immune system
- Still your horse – just better than ever!
What to feed with it:
Any fibre feeds – hay, chaff, beet pulp etc. Also your choice of grains, legumes, oil, or top dress current hard feed if feeding less than recommended daily serve.
Feeding the recommended daily serve but worried about the impact on your horse’s digestive system? No problem. Fibregenix Platinum Pro balancer enables you to cut down on hard feed which makes for a healthier, happier digestive system. No other supplements required. Think you’ve heard/seen it all? You haven’t tried a Fibregenix balancer then. Nothing similar is quite the same!
Add Platinum Pro to your horse’s feed for around $2.66/day*
1 bag will last the average 500kg horse 30 days
Fibregenix Platinum Pro
The perfect balancer for competition horses, veterans and those with compromised digestive systems. Eg ulcer prone, colic and scouring. Additionally, it supports the gut during courses of medications such as antibiotics.
This is a technically advanced feed balancer that takes equine nutrition to a higher level. Its unique formulation synergistically delivers the optimum balance and level of each nutrient to promote optimum health and performance.
Platinum Pro for competition horses will help aid stamina issues and promotes better recovery rates after performance. Furthermore, it helps reduce issues with lactic acid build up and the stresses of travelling and competing.
Platinum Pro helps all the above and more!
Fibregenix Platinum Pro
Our technically advanced feed balancer that quite simply takes equine nutrition to a higher level. Providing key nutrients to support hard-working horses, it also supports horses with compromised digestive systems such as ulcers, colic/colitis and scouring. Additionally, it supports the gut during courses of medications such as antibiotics. A veteran horse’s ability to absorb and utilise his nutrients can diminish with age, so the higher levels of nutrients in Platinum Pro will be a great benefit to your golden oldie.
Nutrient supplements package
These are blended with fibre, oils and quality protein promoting muscle development and topline.
The nutrients include:
- a blood-building formula including B12 and folic acid
- balanced blend of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids promoting healthy skin and a glossy, gleaming coat
- top-specification broad-spectrum vitamins and organic chelated minerals for improved availability
- the level of biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day scientifically proven to improve hoof quality. Also combined with optimum levels of all other nutrients known to benefit hoof quality
- powerful levels of selenium, a protected form of vitamin C and natural vitamin E (five times more bioavailable than synthetic). These act as antioxidants, neutralising free radicals and supporting healthy muscle function. They are vital for horses susceptible to muscle problems
- a digestive enhancer package. Actisaf pure protected yeast helps stabilise PH levels in the hindgut and promotes fibre digestibility. Purified nucleotides maximise nutrient absorption
- Generous levels of a double gut health package. FOS prebiotic delivers a reduced risk of digestive upsets. MOS prebiotics help maintain a healthy immune system.
The most invaluable addition to any performance horse’s diet.
Take a look at the links below for even more information:-
Feed at 100 g per 100 kg of body weight. Do not exceed 200g per 100kg of body weight. Please weigh to check the amount. Introduce gradually over a week. Commence with 100g in the night feed. Feed as a single amount or over 2 feeds.
Example of typical fibre feed regime for a 500 kg horse in medium work
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 1kg un-molassed chaff and/or 500 g – 1 kg beet pulp
- Cold pressed Linseed Oil (as per manufacturer’s recommended amount). Up to 250 ml introduced gradually.
- Ad lib quality hay
- Option to add either whole oats or micronized barley at appropriate levels for the work being done. Feed no more than 100g per 100 kg of body weight in starch per meal. This helps avoid starch overload in the digestive system. Avoid starch for horses with ulcers and provide energy from fats/oils, legumes and increased quality fibre.
*split between 2-3 feeds daily. Please note a minimum of 2% of total dry matter intake of your horses’ body weight should be fed daily, that’s 10 kg for a 500 kg horse.
Example of feed regime for 500 kg race horse in training
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 2kg naked oats (assuming 50% starch) OR 4 kg racehorse mix (assuming 25% starch)
- 250ml linseed oil introduced slowly
- 1kg chaff
- 250-500 g beet pulp (dry weight pre-soaking)
- 7-9 kg early cut hay
- Crude Protein 25%
- Crude Oils & Fats 8%
- Crude Fibre 10.0%
- Starch 6%
- Sugar 5.2%
- Energy 12.3 MJ/kg
Wheat husks, Dehulled Soyabean Meal, Full Fat Soya, Lucerne, Oat Hulls, Fibregenix Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Linseed Meal, Limestone, Sunflower Meal, Dicalphosphate, Salt, MOS (Mannan Oligosaccharides) 0.4%, FOS (Fructo Oligosaccharides) 0.5%, Nucleotides 0.04%
NB: Wheatfeed refers to outer husk of grain not whole cereals.
Vitamin & Minerals:-
Calcium 1.8% Iron 330mg/kg
Phosphorus 0.8% Vitamin K3 4mg/kg
Magnesium 0.4% Pantothenic Acid 20mg/kg
Salt 0.5% Folic Acid 20mg/kg
Sodium 0.2% Vitamin B1 25mg/kg
Potassium 1.0% Vitamin B2 10mg/kg
Chloride 0.5% Vitamin B6 20mg/kg
Sulphur 0.3% Vitamin B12 80mcg/kg
Lysine 18.4 g/kg Biotin B7 30mg/kg
Methionine 5.0 g/kg Choline chloride 200mg/kg
Threonine 9.6 g/kg Cobalt 2mg/kg
Vitamin A 60,000iu/kg Copper 200mg/kg
Vitamin C 30mg/kg Manganese 300mg/kg
Vitamin D3 8,000iu/kg Selenium 2mg/kg
Vitamin E 350mg/kg Zinc 500mg/kg
Niacinamide 40mg/kg Iodine 2mg/kg
- Ferrous sulphate Monohydrate 666mg/kg
- Iron chelate of Glycine Hydrate 454mg/kg
- Calcium iodate 3.1mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate Pentahydrate 700mg/kg
- Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 104mg/kg
- Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 227mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide 403mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide 555mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of Glycine Hydrate 384mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite 2.2mg/kg
- Selenium Enriched Yeast 454mg/kg
- Cobalt Carbonate 3.8mg/kg
Actisaf Yeast (S. Cerevisiae Sc47 60 x 10⁹ CFU/kg