- Simplify your horse’s diet – keep it natural so your horse can stay fit, healthy and have a longer more productive life.
- Look after your horse’s digestive system to avoid health issues such as ulcers, colics, compromised immune system and metabolic problems
- Avoid overcomplicating the diet; minimise starch and sugars.
- Never forget your horse has evolved to eat, live and work on a fibre diet
HOW DO WE HELP YOU ACHIEVE THIS?
- Consolidate your supplements into one premium quality Fibregenix balancer for maximum effect without compromising on formulation.
- Fibregenix balancers contain 4 unique and world-leading digestive aids plus a hoof improvement supplement; a broad spectrum of vitamin & chelated minerals; natural vitamin E, vitamin C plus selenium for muscle function and other antioxidant properties; a magnesium de-stressor; a good quality protein base and a balanced blend of oils.
- NO whole cereal grains, super low in starch and sugar, no molasses, so completely Non-Heating.
- Fibregenix balancers out perform individual supplements and feeding them will improve a horse’s ability to convert feed into either condition or work.
- A Fibregenix balancer improves the amount of nutrients that a horse can extract from his forage enabling a reduction in the amount of concentrate that needs to be fed leaving more space in the digestive system for forage than a large hard feed. As Fibregenix balancers contain very low levels of sugar and starch and are fed in small amounts, the chance of causing a microbial imbalance leading to acidic conditions is virtually eliminated, minimising the chances of a horse behaving badly due to ‘acid guts’.
- The cutting-edge Digestive Enhancer & Gut Health packages in Fibregenix means that in many cases a wholly fibre diet regime can be implemented which benefits digestion and is a more natural way of feeding leading to a more relaxed horse.
With fluctuations in the quality of grass, hay and feed throughout the year, and restricted diets being fed to many horses who are prone to obesity, it’s difficult for horse owners to be sure that their horse is getting a correctly balanced diet. Including a feed balancer into your current feed regime to make up for any nutritional deficiencies has become an easy way of knowing you are providing for your horses’ nutritional needs.
How do we help you achieve this