Liquid Joint & Bone
WIN 6 months supply
Every on-line purchase goes into lucky draw
SHIP FREE UNTIL 30th June (Code “Free”)
Benefits for your horse:
- Aids in nourishing and protects joints,
- May assist in helping to delay the onset of joint problems
- May assist in ensuring horses and ponies are kept mobile and comfortable, prolonging an active life.
- Contains a cutting-edge bone supplement which may assist in promoting strong, dense bone in both young, developing horses and those in hard training.
- Fast absorbing
Benefits for You:
- 1 bottle will last your horse 40 days
- Easy to dispense twin neck bottle
- Simply mix in with feed – no syringing needed
- Excellent value for a top quality product
Fibregenix is a fantastic product, this is my 19hh warmblood gelding , he is on Prime Original and Joint and Bone Supplement! Deb Morris, Queensland
“My 12 year old TB gelding has been on Fibregenix platinum pro for approximately 3 weeks, maybe 4.
Over the course of time, he has started performing better in work. He has more energy and his gaits are all perfect. Before I started Fibregenix, he was a bit flat & lazy. I didn’t think just changing his feed would make such a huge impact! We also use the liquid joint stuff and his going tremendously with his mild arthritis. His also gained a nice amount of weight ready to turn into muscle. Very happy I gave Fibregenix a go! Will most definitely be keeping Charlie on it!” Sophie Taiki, Victoria
Just wanted to thank you Anita and Paul for sending out 2 of your Joint and bone RLF. I am so pleased with the results and have already recommended it to friends as it is helping my 26 year old with arthritis so much. I have tried so many different products but this one far outways the others. Both of you are so helpful with great advice thank you.
Sharon Cracknell WA
Horses and ponies in work, young growing horse, veterans
- Problem solver: Fibregenix Joint & Bone RLF combines a comprehensive range of scientifically proven ingredients, targeting the many varied causes of joint problems such as injury and arthritic issues. Ground conditions that change from hard, concussive conditions to soft ground conditions can cause soft tissue injuries such as strains, Liquid Joint & Bone RLF can assist in the repair of soft tissues.
- Today’s active working horse will inevitably experience wear and tear on joints and degenerative and inflammatory joint issues such as arthritis are common in older horses but can occur at any age. Rosehip contains glycosides which have anti-inflammatory properties which may assist in reducing inflammation associated with degenerative joint disease and where there is swelling due to injury.
- Young developing horses may benefit from the cutting-edge bone supplement that will promote the development of strong, dense and provide the minerals required to do so.
There are numerous joint supplements on the market and many of these are restricted to one or two basic ingredients, which although can help some joint problems, do not offer a complete range of scientifically proven ingredients, to target specific areas and give maximum benefit to the horse.
The key active ingredients in Fibregenix Joint & Bone RLF are:
Rosehip (Rosa canina)
Rosehip Rosa canina is the extract of dog rose, it contains glycosides which act as an anti-inflammatory. Glycosides control the number of white blood cells that can enter the site of injury (this may be degenerative injury i.e. arthritis or an acute injury such as a soft tissue tear.) White blood cells that enter the site of injury cause swelling; by controlling the number of these white blood cells that can enter the joint, Rosa canina has been shown to help minimise swelling. This aids joint comfort both on a short term and long term basis. Rosehip has been proven to be 40% more effective than Glucosamine. Rosehip also contains high levels of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant which neutralises free radicals helping to prevent damage to cells.
Hyaluronic Acid (HLA)
Synovial fluid is the fluid enclosed within a joint capsule that helps to ensure the joint moves freely. When a horse ages or injury occurs within a joint this fluid can become more viscous and physically prevent a joint from moving freely, which can cause mechanical stiffness. Hyaluronic acid helps ensure that synovial fluid remains at the correct viscosity, enabling joints to move freely.
Cartilage covers the ends of bones to ensure they do not grind against each other. When arthritic changes or cartilage damage occurs, this can result in the breakdown of cartilage, making horses uncomfortable. Glucosamine is essential for cartilage re-generation. Glucosamine is available in many forms. Fibregenix uses the most bio-available variety, Glucosamine hydrochloride, which safeguards maximum absorption and is therefore the most effective way to aid cartilage regeneration.
MSM (Methyl sulphonyl-methane)
Tendons and ligaments are soft tissues which connect muscle to bone and bone to bone. For a joint to move these soft tissues need to be healthy and strong to assist with the movement. When an injury occurs to one of these soft tissues joint movement may be restricted. MSM provides the building blocks of protein to aid tendon and ligament repair and general tendon and ligament health. Fibregenix uses an organic form of MSM which is better absorbed by the horse.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Plays a key role in regulation of calcium and phosphorus homeostasis, especially in bone and stimulates the intestinal absorption of calcium, building up the bone matrix and promotes the mineralization of osteoblastic bone formation. Works synergistically with Calcium to benefit bone health and bone remodelling after exercise.
99% of calcium in the horse’s body is deposited in bone and is key in supporting the mechanical property of bone and the bone remodelling process. Providing calcium as chelate ensures it is a highly efficient and readily available nutrient which may also play a part in helping to prevent bone weaknesses.
Fibregenix Joint & Bone RLF is of particular value to performance horses and breeding stock. Using a joint and bone supplement that incorporates all these ingredients in our easy to use palatable liquid will ensure your horse or pony has the best possible chance of staying comfortable, healthy and sound, prolonging an active life.
Add Liquid Joint & Bone RLF for $2.40 per day to promote and aid
- Joint Health
- Bone Health
Daily maintenance serve @ 25ml per day, loading serve at 50ml per day for 6 days
A maintenance serve of 25ml per day will provide the following:
Glucosamine HCL 5g per day
MSM 5g per day
Hyaluronic Acid 30mg per day
Rosehip (active Rosa Canina) 250mg per day
Calcium (as chelate) 350mg per day
Vitamin D3 20,000iu per day