Fibregenix Prime Original is the best choice for leisure horses and ponies, showing, dressage up to and including Novice/medium level and broodmares, foals and youngstock.
How will your horse benefit?
- Improved Coat & Hoof health
- Optimum Digestive health
- Improved Top-line
- Improved Condition
- Overall health & well-being
How will you benefit?
- Simplified Feed Regime
- Saving time making up feeds
- More cost effective
- Knowing your horse has everything he needs for optimum health
Add Prime Original to your horse’s feed for around $2.30/day*
This one is of Bucky who is on Prime Original – Sara had felt that in the past few months his coat had gone off and he wasn’t looking as great on Blue Chip anymore….
“I must say…. 3 weeks on Fibregenix and I’ve noticed a lovely difference in my boy’s coat. He has a very shiny coat and even has small dapples showing.”Sarah Godden
PROBLEM SOLVER: If you have a horse or pony that’s could do with more condition, has poor quality hooves and/or has a coat that has lost its sparkle, perhaps his digestive system isn’t quite as healthy as it should be which is affecting his temperament, then Fibregenix Prime Original is the product you need.
We all want our horse and ponies to look and feel fabulous and even more so when we take them out and about.
Our Prime Original bag cover pin-up boy is Watching Royalty aka Roy, a multi-champion Purebred Morgan stallion owned by Beccara Lloyd of Makara Park Morgans in Victoria.
Roy has Fibregenix Prime Original added to his predominantly fibre based diet which keeps him in tip top condition and looking and feeling awesome as any multi-champion should!
Prime Original contains several supplements blended with fibre, oils and good quality protein to promote muscle development and topline and as you can see from his photos, Roy gets the full benefits from the following:
- A top-specification broad-spectrum vitamin and chelated minerals supplement
- A specially balanced blend of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a glossy, gleaming coat
- An effective hoof supplement for strong pliable hooves
- A powerful combination of antioxidants including a protected form of vitamin C and a natural form of vitamin E (five times more bioavailable than the synthetic form used in most other feed balancers)
- A digestive enhancer and gut health package which comprise of an approved Actisaf probiotic, purified nucleotides and MOS prebiotic. This triple-action digestive supplements package allows horses to utilise far more nutrients from the forage and any concentrates in their diet, which usually means that their hard feed intake can be reduced with many resulting benefits.
Take a look at the links below for even more information:-
Feed at 100 g per 100 kg of body weight, do not exceed 200 g per 100 kg of body weight. Please weigh to check the amount. Introduce gradually over a week. Commence feeding with 100 g in the night feed. Feed as a single amount or over 2 feeds.
Example of typical feed regime for approx 500 kg horse at maintenance level – 24/7 paddock access
- 500 g Prime Original – can be fed on its own or added to a small amount of chaff
- Feed supplemental hay when pasture becomes scarce eg in winter or summer or any other periods of drought.
NB: Amounts of supplemental feed will vary depending on your horse/pony’s metabolism, condition and nutritional value of hay/grass
Example of typical fibre feed regime for approx 500 kg horse in light/moderate work (eg showing/riding club activities/ low level dressage) fed at 2% of body weight in total dry matter.
- 500 g Prime Original plus
- 9 kg hay
- 1 kg chaff or mixture of chaff/beet pulp or any other fibre feed product.
NB: Hay, chaff, beet pulp etc amounts can be adjusted up or down depending on your horse or pony’s current condition, metabolism, pasture access etc. Generally, we would not expect a horse/pony in light work to require a grain based hard feed.
- Crude Protein 20.0%
- Crude Oils & Fats 6.0%
- Crude Fibre 14.0%
- Starch 7.50%
- Sugar 4.8%
- Energy 10.5 MJ/kg
Wheatfeed, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soyabean Meal, Full Fat Soya, Lucerne, Linseed Meal, Limestone, Sunflower Meal, Fibregenix Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Vegetable Oil, Dicalphosphate, Salt, Nucleotides 0.01%
NB: Wheatfeed refers to outer husk of grain not whole cereals.
Vitamin & Minerals:-
|Phosphorus 0.8% Vitamin K3 4mg/kg|
|Magnesium 0.4% Pantothenic Acid 20mg/kg|
|Salt 0.18% Folic Acid 30mg/kg|
|Sodium 0.2% Vitamin B1 25mg/kg|
|Potassium 0.8% Vitamin B2 10mg/kg|
|Chloride 0.3% Vitamin B6 20mg/kg|
|Sulphur 0.2% Vitamin B12 80mcg/kg|
|Lysine 12.2 g/kg Biotin B7 30mg/kg|
|Methionine 3.4 g/kg Choline chloride 200mg/kg|
|Threonine 7.5 g/kg Cobalt 2mg/kg|
|Vitamin A 60,000iu/kg Copper 200mg/kg|
|Vitamin C 30mg/kg Manganese 300mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3 8,000iu/kg Selenium 2mg/kg|
|Vitamin E 250mg/kg Zinc 500mg/kg|
|Niacinamide 40mg/kg Iodine 2mg/kg|
- Cupric sulphate Pentahydrate 700mg/kg
- Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 104mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide 403mg/kg
- Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 227mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide 555mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of Glycine Hydrate 384mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite 2.2mg/kg
- Selenium Enriched Yeast 454mg/kg
- Cobalt Carbonate 3.8mg/kg
Actisaf Yeast (S. Cerevisiae Sc47) 60 x 10⁹ CFU/kg