Feeding Leisure Horses? What you’ll love about Prime Original:
- How much simpler your horse’s diet becomes
- The tasty small pellets will mean no more sifting out of expensive powdered supplements – your horse or pony will eat every scrap
- That it’s free from whole cereals and molasses and super low in starch and sugars
- How much money you’ll save by not having to buy other supplements for condition, improving hooves/coat/topline/digestive function. And so much more
What will surprise you:
- How a small amount of Fibregenix added to your horse’s feed has made such a huge difference to overall health
- How quickly you’ll see the improvements
- How awesome your horse looks and feels in every way
- How much calmer your horse is
- Still your horse – just better than ever!
What to feed with it: Any fibre feeds. Eg hay, chaff, beet pulp, etc. Or simply add to your horse’s current hard feed if you aren’t feeding the recommended daily serve. No other supplements required. Think you’ve heard/seen it all? You haven’t tried a Fibregenix balancer supplement then. Feeding Leisure horses is so simple with Fibregenix. Nothing similar is quite the same!
Add Prime Original to your horse’s feed for around $2.30/day* 1 bag will last the average horse 30 days
Fibregenix Prime Original is the best choice for paddock only horses and ponies, showing, dressage, light to moderate work. It’s also beneficial for broodmares, foals and youngstock.
PROBLEM SOLVER: Do you have a horse or pony that’s could do with more condition? Poor quality hooves and/or has a coat that’s lost its sparkle? Perhaps his digestive system isn’t quite as healthy as it should be which is affecting his temperament. Then Fibregenix Prime Original is the product you need.
Fibregenix Prime Original is a very flexible, nutrient-rich feed designed to balance the diets when feeding leisure horses and ponies. You simply adjust the products it’s fed with, and there’s no need to add any further supplements. It really keeps the diet simple.
We all want our horses to look and feel fabulous and even more so when we take them out.
Our Prime Original bag cover pin-up boy is Watching Royalty aka Roy. He’s a multi-champion Purebred Morgan stallion owned by Beccara Lloyd of Makara Park Morgans in Victoria.
Roy has Fibregenix Prime Original added to his predominantly simple fibre based diet. This keeps him in tip top condition and looking and feeling awesome as any multi-champion should!
Prime Original is a true multi-supplement product blended with fibre, oils and digestible protein promoting muscle development and topline. As you can see from his photos, Roy gets the full benefits from the following:
- A top-specification broad-spectrum vitamin and chelated minerals supplement
- A specially balanced blend of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids promoting healthy skin and a glossy, gleaming coat
- An effective hoof supplement for strong pliable hooves
- A powerful combination of antioxidants. This includes a protected form of vitamin C and a natural form of vitamin E. Natural vitamin E is five times more bioavailable than the synthetic form used in most other feed products.
- A double action digestive enhancer package. This includes a licenced live yeast probiotic and purified nucleotides. This combination allows horses to utilise far more nutrients from the forage and any concentrates in their diet. It also helps to stabilise the gut environment and improves nutrient absorption. In turn, this usually means that hard feed can be reduced with many resulting benefits.
Take a look at the links below for even more information:-
Feeding leisure horses:
Feed at 100g per 100kg of bodyweight. Do not exceed 200g per 100kg of bodyweight. Please weigh to check the amount. Introduce gradually over a week. Commence feeding with 100g in the night feed. Feed as a single amount or over 2 feeds.
Example of typical feed regime for approx 500kg horse at maintenance with 24/7 paddock access
- 500g Prime Original – can be fed on its own or added to a small amount of chaff
- Feed supplemental hay when pasture becomes scarce eg in winter or summer or any other periods of drought.
NB: Amounts of supplemental feed will vary depending on your horse/pony’s metabolism, condition and the nutritional value of hay/grass
Example of typical fibre feed regime for approx 500 kg horse in light/moderate work. Eg showing/riding club activities/ low level dressage. Fed at 2% of body weight in total dry matter.
- 500g Prime Original
- 9 kg hay
- 1 kg chaff or mixture of chaff/beet pulp or any other fibre feed product.
NB: Hay, chaff, beet pulp etc amounts can be adjusted up or down. It all depends on your horse or pony’s current condition, metabolism, pasture access etc. Generally, we wouldn’t expect a horse/pony in light or moderate work to require a grain based hard feed.
General Analysis per kg
- Crude Protein 19.25%
- Crude Oils & Fats 5.86%
- Crude Fibre 16.65%
- Starch 7.50%
- Sugar 4.8%
- Energy 9.8 MJ/kg
Wheatfeed, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soyabean Meal, Full Fat Soya, Lucerne, Linseed Meal, Limestone, Sunflower Meal, Fibregenix Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Vegetable Oil, Dicalphosphate, Salt, Nucleotides 0.04%
NB: Wheatfeed refers to outer husk of grain not whole cereals.
Vitamin & Minerals:-
|Phosphorus 0.8% Vitamin K3 4mg/kg|
|Magnesium 0.4% Pantothenic Acid 20mg/kg|
|Salt 0.18% Folic Acid 30mg/kg|
|Sodium 0.2% Vitamin B1 25mg/kg|
|Potassium 0.8% Vitamin B2 10mg/kg|
|Chloride 0.3% Vitamin B6 20mg/kg|
|Sulphur 0.2% Vitamin B12 80mcg/kg|
|Lysine 12.2 g/kg Biotin B7 30mg/kg|
|Methionine 3.4 g/kg Choline chloride 200mg/kg|
|Threonine 7.5g/kg Cobalt 2mg/kg|
|Vitamin A 60,000iu/kg Copper 200mg/kg|
|Vitamin C 30mg/kg Manganese 300mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3 8,000iu/kg Selenium 2mg/kg|
|Vitamin E 250mg/kg Zinc 500mg/kg|
|Niacinamide 40mg/kg Iodine 2mg/kg|
- Cupric sulphate Pentahydrate 700mg/kg
- Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 104mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide 403mg/kg
- Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 227mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide 555mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of Glycine Hydrate 384mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite 2.2mg/kg
- Selenium Enriched Yeast 454mg/kg
- Cobalt Carbonate 3.8mg/kg
Actisaf Yeast (S. Cerevisiae Sc47) 60 x 10⁹ CFU/kg