OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY
We have conducted extensive market research campaigns and are seeing a growing number of likes on our face book page and a huge amount of following on our web site.
Over the past 6 years by keeping in direct touch with our customers, we have worked hard to provide as much assistance as possible to those wanting to supply our products, building many new relationships.
In listening to the market it was quite clear that our customers wanted a locally manufactured product and this is why we have conducted extensive research to develop:-
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STOCKIST/BRAND PARTNER RESELLER
The aim of our marketing drive has always been for our retail stockists and brand partner resellers to reap the benefits of increased confidence in our range of products and ultimately, increase sales for us all.
We provide our stockists and re-sellers with a comprehensive understanding of Fibregenix products and nutrition in general, so that they in turn can offer their customers more than just a retail experience. By expanding their nutritional knowledge they are able to confidently advise and educate customers on best practices of feeding.
Our Current Brand Partner Re-sellers are:
Jane Cockerton, Fibregenix Rockampton area 0438 169 915
Beccara Lloyd, Makara Park Morgan Horses, Echuca 0427 375 302
Erins Equine Services, Kyabram 0438 542 832
Acu-Genix – Chris Armon, Heathcote 0403 751 769
New South Wales:
Jenna Davey, Kurri Kurri, Hunter Valley 0467 954 444
Sue Dallywater, Elite Online Sales, Bunbury 0417 947 814
If you are interested in becoming a Fibregenix reseller talk to Paul Budgeon on 0417 980504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all of our trade stockists we offer a very high level of support including:
• Point of sale displays – with A5 flyers, this is a great way of promoting the brand and increasing sales.
• Sales training & support – we provide product training and manuals along with literature as well as any technical information.
• Our product images for your website/brochure – available at any time.
• Links to your shop in our online stockist locator.
• Promotion of your store(s) through our Facebook and web pages.
• Visit to your store to discuss stocking and potential additional ideas for promoting Fibregenix
• A guarantee that we will never under-cut any of our trade customers’ prices.
We greatly look forward to working closely with all our trade customers. If you are interested in opening a trade account with us, please call Paul on 041 798 0504 or email us at email@example.com