The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- images of you
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number.
- your credit card or payment details (through our third-party payment processor)
- your preferences and/or opinions
- information you provide to us through forms and customer surveys.
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you.
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information.
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
- Use of video, audio, images of people and vehicles with registration plates.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to contact and communicate with you.
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes.
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run.
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred.
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you.
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Your rights and controlling your personal information.
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
This website uses Google Analytics technology to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.