Fibregenix Platinum Pro is the best choice for competition and hardworking horses, for veterans and those with compromised digestive systems:
How will your horse benefit?
- Improved Muscle tone & condition
- Maximise Fitness & recovery rates
- Improved Coat & Hoof health
- Optimum Digestive health
- Improved Overall Performance
How will you benefit?
- Simplified Feed Regime
- Saving time making up feeds
- More cost effective
- Knowing your horse has everything he needs for optimum health
- Knowing your horse has everything he needs for optimum health even when he is working hard.
Add Platinum Pro to your horse’s feed for around $2.66/day* 1 bag will last the average horse 30 days
What a wonderful product Fibregenix Platinum Pro is..my FEI mare Black Sterling Heike has been on the Platinum Pro for over a month now and she truely looks and feels amazing!! She has a great Topline, amazing shine and is in fabulous health. Her performance and training is easy when she feels happy and healthy. I am so proud to be part of the Fibregenix team with a product that I love and feed all my horses. Thank you Anita and Fibregenix!!
Silvana Di Teodoro
Fibregenix Platinum Pro is the best choice for feeding performance horses, veterans and those with compromised digestive systems such as ulcer prone, colics and scouring, and supports the gut during courses of medications such as antibiotics.
PROBLEM SOLVER: This is a technically advanced feed balancer that takes equine nutrition to a higher level. Its unique formulation delivers the optimum balance and level of each nutrient with a synergistic effect to promote optimum health and performance.
This means that if your performance horse has stamina issues, gets fatigued easily and could do with better recovery rates after performance; if you are looking to reduce issues with lactic acid build up and help him to cope with the stresses of travelling and competing then Platinum Pro will tick all those boxes and more!
Fibregenix Platinum Pro is our technically advanced feed balancer that quite simply takes equine nutrition to a higher level. As well as providing key nutrients to support hard-working horses, Platinum Pro also supports horses with compromised digestive systems such as ulcers, colic/colitis and scouring, and it also supports the gut during courses of medications such as antibiotics. A veteran horse’s ability to absorb and metabolise his nutrients diminishes with advancing age, so your golden oldie will also greatly benefit from the higher levels of nutrients in Platinum Pro.
Platinum Pro contains several supplements blended with fibre, oils and quality protein to promote muscle development and topline.
The supplements include:
- a blood building formula including B12 and folic acid
- a balanced blend of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids promoting healthy skin and a glossy, gleaming coat
- a top-specification broad-spectrum vitamin and chelated minerals supplement
- a highly effective hoof supplement
- a powerful antioxidant package of selenium, a protected form of vitamin C and a natural form of vitamin E (five times more bioavailable than the synthetic form used in most other feeds or balancers) to assist natural immune defences.
- a digestive enhancer package to promote fibre digestibility and maximise nutrient absorption (Actisaf yeast plus nucleotides) as well as stabilising PH levels in the hindgut
- a gut health package to deliver a reduced risk of digestive upsets and aid in supporting the horse’s immune system. (MOS & FOS Prebiotics)
Platinum Pro’s unique formulation is an invaluable addition to any performance horse’s diet.
Take a look at the links below for even more information:-
Feed at 100 g per 100 kg of body weight, do not exceed 200g per 100kg of body weight. Please weigh to check the amount. Introduce gradually over a week. Commence feeding with 100 g in the night feed. Feed as a single amount or over 2 feeds.
Example of typical fibre feed regime for approx 500 kg horse in medium work
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 1kg un-molassed conditioning chaff and/or 500 g – 1 kg beet pulp
- Cold pressed Linseed Oil (as per manufacturer’s recommended amount) or up to 250 ml
- Ad lib quality hay
- Option to additionally feed either whole oats or micronized barley at appropriate levels for the work being done if necessary, and at no more than 100 g per 100 kg of body weight in starch per meal to avoid starch overload in the digestive system. Avoid starch meals for horses with ulcers and provide energy from fats/oils and increased quality fibre.
*split between 2-3 feeds daily. Please note a minimum of 2% of total dry matter intake of your horses’ body weight should be fed daily, that’s 10 kg for a 500 kg horse.
Example of feed regime for approx 500 kg race horse in training
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 2kg naked oats (assuming 50% starch) OR 4 kg racehorse mix (assuming 25% starch)
- 250 ml linseed oil introduced slowly AND/OR
- 1kg chaff
- 250-500 g beet pulp (dry weight pre-soaking)
- 7-9 kg early cut hay
- Crude Protein 25%
- Crude Oils & Fats 8%
- Crude Fibre 10.0%
- Starch 6%
- Sugar 5.2%
- Energy 12.3 MJ/kg
Wheat husks, Dehulled Soyabean Meal, Full Fat Soya, Lucerne, Oat Hulls, Fibregenix Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Linseed Meal, Limestone, Sunflower Meal, Canola Oil, Dicalphosphate, Salt, MOS (Mannan Oligosaccharides) 0.4%, FOS (Fructo Oligosaccharides) 0.5%, Nucleotides 0.01%
NB: Wheatfeed refers to outer husk of grain not whole cereals.
Vitamin & Minerals:-
Calcium 1.8% Iron 330mg/kg
Phosphorus 0.8% Vitamin K3 4mg/kg
Magnesium 0.4% Pantothenic Acid 20mg/kg
Salt 0.5% Folic Acid 20mg/kg
Sodium 0.2% Vitamin B1 25mg/kg
Potassium 1.0% Vitamin B2 10mg/kg
Chloride 0.5% Vitamin B6 20mg/kg
Sulphur 0.3% Vitamin B12 80mcg/kg
Lysine 18.4 g/kg Biotin B7 30mg/kg
Methionine 5.0 g/kg Choline chloride 200mg/kg
Threonine 9.6 g/kg Cobalt 2mg/kg
Vitamin A 60,000iu/kg Copper 200mg/kg
Vitamin C 30mg/kg Manganese 300mg/kg
Vitamin D3 8,000iu/kg Selenium 2mg/kg
Vitamin E 350mg/kg Zinc 500mg/kg
Niacinamide 40mg/kg Iodine 2mg/kg
- Ferrous sulphate Monohydrate 666mg/kg
- Iron chelate of Glycine Hydrate 454mg/kg
- Calcium iodate 3.1mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate Pentahydrate 700mg/kg
- Cupric Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 104mg/kg
- Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 227mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide 403mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide 555mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of Glycine Hydrate 384mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite 2.2mg/kg
- Selenium Enriched Yeast 454mg/kg
- Cobalt Carbonate 3.8mg/kg
Actisaf Yeast (S. Cerevisiae Sc47 60 x 10⁹ CFU/kg