or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.99 with More info
Fibregenix Platinum Pro is the best balancer supplement for competition horses, veterans and those with compromised digestive systems. Eg ulcer prone, colic and scouring. Additionally, it supports the gut during courses of medications such as antibiotics.
This is a technically advanced feed balancer that takes equine nutrition to a higher level. Its unique formulation synergistically delivers the optimum balance and level of each nutrient to promote optimum health and performance.
Platinum Pro will help aid stamina issues and promotes better recovery rates after performance. Furthermore, it helps reduce issues with lactic acid build up and the stresses of travelling and competing.
- blood-building formula including B12 and folic acid
- balanced blend of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids promoting healthy skin and a glossy, gleaming coat
- top-specification broad-spectrum vitamins and organic chelated minerals for improved availability
- level of biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day scientifically proven to improve hoof quality. Also combined with optimum levels of all other nutrients known to benefit hoof quality
- powerful levels of selenium, a protected form of vitamin C and natural vitamin E (five times more bioavailable than synthetic). These act as antioxidants, neutralising free radicals and supporting healthy muscle function. They are vital for horses susceptible to muscle problems
- digestive enhancers: Actisaf pure protected yeast helps stabilise PH levels in the hindgut and promotes fibre digestibility. Purified nucleotides maximise nutrient absorption
- generous levels of a double gut health package. FOS prebiotic delivers a reduced risk of digestive upsets. MOS prebiotics help maintain a healthy immune system.
- much simpler and more effective diet saving you time and money
- tasty small pellets will mean no more sifting out of expensive powdered supplements – your horse or pony will eat every scrap
- free from whole cereals and molasses so super low in starch and sugars
- your horse will put on condition and maintain condition and topline even during the busy competition season
- calmer and able to cope better with the stress of travelling/competing. No more sloppy manure from stress
- noticeable improvements to stamina, energy and better recovery
- optimised immune system
Example of typical fibre feed regime for a 500 kg horse in medium work
Feed at 100 g per 100 kg of body weight. Do not exceed 200g per 100kg of body weight. Please weigh to check the amount. Introduce gradually over a week. Commence with 100g in the night feed. Can be fed as a single amount or over 2 or more feeds.
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 1kg un-molassed chaff and/or 500 g – 1 kg beet pulp
- Cold pressed Linseed Oil (as per manufacturer’s recommended amount). Up to 250ml introduced gradually.
- Ad lib quality hay
Option to add either whole oats or micronized barley at appropriate levels for the work being done. Feed no more than 100g per 100 kg of body weight in starch per meal. This helps avoid starch overload in the digestive system. Avoid starch for horses with ulcers and provide energy from fats/oils, legumes and increased quality fibre. Fibregenix Platinum Pro balancer enables you to cut down on hard feed which makes for a healthier, happier digestive system. No other supplements required.
Note: a minimum of 2% of total dry matter intake of your horses’ body weight should be fed daily, ie 10 kg for a 500 kg horse.
Example of feed regime for 500 kg racehorse in training
- 500 g Fibregenix Platinum Pro
- 2kg naked oats (assuming 50% starch) OR 4 kg racehorse mix (assuming 25% starch)
- 250ml linseed oil introduced slowly
- 1kg chaff
- 250-500 g beet pulp (dry weight pre-soaking)
- 7-9 kg early cut hay
Any fibre feeds – hay, chaff, beet pulp etc. Plus your choice of grains, legumes, oil, or top dress current hard feed if feeding less than recommended daily serve.
Add Platinum Pro to your horse’s feed for around $2.66/day*
1 bag will last the average 500kg horse 30 days
Click to download Platinum Pro Nutrient Analysis
$79.95 inc. GST
Add Platinum Pro to your horse’s feed for $2.66/day* to promote:
- Muscle tone & condition
- Fitness & recovery rates
- Coat & skin health
- Health & well-being
- Digestive health
Fed @ 100gm/100kg of body weight…
*Based on avg 500 kg horse*
Great product! just wish it lasted bit longer
I love the product, i think my gelding is doing amazing on it. Only thing I wished was that you feed less. Its seems to be feed decent amount for you to see notice.
I'm almost at the end of my first bag of Platinum Pro and I've seen a fantastic improvement in my 17 year old Warmblood's condition, coat and overall health. He was looking very dull and wasted away after 12 months off and 2 courses of oral antibiotics after a leg wound. Platinum Pro has been a huge help in restoring his health and it shows in his improved coat condition, topline, movement and mentality. And the customer service has been fantastic. Thank you Fibregenix!!
Definitely my 23 year old warmblood looks fabulous on it. As yet no improvement on the thoroughbred as it’s only been a month and we’ve discovered he has worms so once all that is sorted I’m sure he will blossom too!
Hi, it’s a little too soon to tell but I will leave a review in a few weeks.
Absolutely glowing on Fibregenix
I just wanted to share a photo of my young mare who is absolutely glowing on Fibregenix 👌🏻 She is a sensitive and reactive soul who is in full work, so getting her diet right is extremely important. A different kettle of fish entirely to my Cushing’s pony (also on Fibregenix) but the results speak for themselves in both cases 🙏🏻❤️ HC, Vic
Shines from the inside/out at 23 years
Amazing what a good diet can do (and of course some training). First photo August 2018, 22yo and just returned off lease from a wonderful PC home. Second photo last Sunday at 23yo. I honestly think he shines from inside and out and Fibregenix 🤗 Lami Low-Cal then Platinum Pro
Just the best products
Best product to use and my horses all love it. The night that Sneaky got out of his stable that was what was eaten the most
Fibregenix is truly incredible
“This stuff is truly incredible! I didn’t believe I could drop their grain but after a few short weeks, both my horses exploded and were too fat! I’ve cut the grain out and only using Platinum Pro, Micrbeet and 50/50 chaff, they both look incredible…
Amazing results in just 2 weeks
Excuse the grubby pony but s**T in just 2 weeks he is already looking great on your feed!!!! I haven’t had as much improvement in such a short time with anything I have fed him!!! You guys have definitely won me over with your feed. It’s bloody awesome.
Starstruck in great condition
Redline Starstruck has not been in work for the past eight months, she is still stabled. Had a couple of rides the last week and went to the show on Sunday and did extremely well. She is fed a basic diet plus her Fibregenix every day to keep her looking her best. Very happy with her condition and topline.
Always looking fantastic
Horses are looking fantastic and so calm. Tummies are great and the season is looking promising. Always looking fantastic. Thank you so much for your amazing product.
My horse loves it. I feed it to him after exercise and as a healthy sugar free treat. He’s a fussy eater so I’m thankful he enjoys something that’s good for him.
Great condition and top line
This is Charlie, the two photos were taken a month apart from when he started on Fibregenix Platinum Pro to now. (and no, he isn't standing on a slope in the first photo!) All I did was change to Fibregenix, that was literally it - l didn’t increase his work or anything. So stoked with Fibregenix! Sophie T, Victoria.
Performing so much better on Fibregenix
“My 12 year old TB gelding has been on Fibregenix platinum pro for approximately 3 weeks, maybe 4. Over the course of time, he has started performing better in work. He has more energy and his gaits are all perfect. Before I started Fibregenix, he was a bit flat & lazy. I didn’t think just changing his feed would make such a huge impact! We also use the liquid joint stuff and his going tremendously with his mild arthritis. His also gained a nice amount of weight ready to turn into muscle. Very happy I gave Fibregenix a go! Will most definitely be keeping Charlie on it!” Sophie Taiki, Victoria
Old man looks amazing
The old man looking amazing on Platinum Pro! Kal is 22yrs old, on a roll of meadow hay, platinum pro, crushed lupins and shandy chaff. That’s it. Kate Wigham, Western Australia
Really happy with the transition to Fibregenix Platinum Pro. My horses are feeling good and have come out of winter looking great. Highly recommend these products.